Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Girl

You know that green bag I bought? Well, it turns out that it's a fake. I only own one designer bag so when I got my "Dooney and Bourke" bag in the mail, I wanted to do some research on it. What I found were many differences between my bag and authentic bags. I emailed the seller and she was just as surprised as I was. She's accepting the return and I have learned some valuable lessons:
1. know who you are. As much as I'd like to be, I'm not a designer-handbag girl. I'm a tote-bag girl all the way.
2. research before you buy! I only had to do a little online research to find the differences between what's real and what's fake.
3. don't keep buying things I don't need! I have a closet full of bags. Did I really need another one?

There.
All settled.

1 comment: