Monday, February 15, 2010

the UPDATED big list of things to do

  • recover the blue and white ikea chair (done!)
  • enter something in the pennsylvania farm show
  • make my own grocery bags
  • make a duvet cover for my green duvet
  • make a quilt for jackie dalley.
  • copy my favorite J.Crew tote bag.
  • make winter wool skirts from leftover thesis fabric (i made one but i'd like to make more)
  • make a quilt from the fabric I bought at The Workroom.
  • finish DT's penrose tile quilt (i have a plan)
  • recover my purple desk chair
  • paint my bedroom (on hold--i'm not sure if i want to anymore)
  • make a padded headboard for my bed
  • learn Shashiko embroidery
  • plan a project for the peacock fabric alexis brought me from senegal
  • copy this blouse by built by wendy
  • refashion a tulip-skirt dress bought at boscov's into a pencil skirt.
  • do something with the curtains in the front room (shorter? cafe length? a fabric with a heavier weight?)
  • refashion a gap blouse with weird sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment