Friday, October 16, 2009

THE BIG LIST OF THINGS TO DO


Inspired by The Workroom, a craft-by-the-hour space I visited while in Toronto this summer, I have decided to make a master list of crafting and sewing projects I'd like to tackle over the next year. While DT is away at graduate school in NYC, I'm going to take my own advice and keep myself busy. Here we go:
  • recover the blue and white Ikea chair.
  • enter something in the Pennsylvania Farm Show
  • make my own grocery bags (I hate going to Weis' with Giant bags).
  • make a duvet cover for my green duvet.
  • make a quilt for Jackie Dalley.
  • copy my favorite J.Crew tote bag.
  • make winter wool skirts from leftover thesis fabric.
  • make a quilt from the fabric I bought at The Workroom.
  • finish DT's penrose tile quilt.
  • recover my purple desk chair.
  • paint my bedroom.
  • make a padded headboard for my bed.
  • learn Shashiko embroidery.
  • plan a project for the peacock fabric Alexis brought me from Senegal.

1 comment: