Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What Not To Wear

I wanted to do a post about transitioning into my autumn wardrobe (last weekend I put away the short-sleeves and pulled out the sweaters). I did some looking around at my favorite place to shop (but rarely do): anthropologie. I shopped their site and several others and was so dissapointed; everything I saw was UGLY. There were too many ruffles and hideous lace inserts. For example, please see the horrible sweater above. Unless you want to look like you've lost 400 pounds and your skin is dripping off of you, please, don't buy this one! Even the twiggiest twig of a girl would look fat.

I've got a couple of bolts of good, fine English wool in my closet left over from my thesis. It looks like my autumn wardrobe is going to be homemade pencil skirts.

1 comment:

  1. can you make me a couple pencil skirts too? you can just hold onto them until next year. :)

    ReplyDelete